Please see attachment
Health Care in America
Text: Delivering Health Care in America
Fourth Edition, 2008
ISBN-13: 9780763745127, ISBN-10:076374512X
Leiyu Shi and Douglas A. Singh
Jones & Bartlett Learning
Multiple Choice Questions (Enter your answers on the enclosed answer sheet)
1. When providers deliver unnecessary services with the objective of protecting themselves against lawsuits, this practice is called
2. Reimbursement is associated with which of the quad functions?
3. Which central agency manages the health care delivery system in the United States?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Department of Health and Human Services
Department of Commerce
4. National health care programs in other countries often use which of the following mechanism to control total health care expenditures?
A si ngle-payer system
5. In the United States, who does not generally have access to basic and routine medical services?
People who need catastrophic care
Those eligible only for public programs
Those without private health insurance
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
6 .Which country utilizes socialized health insurance for employees?
7. All of the following are main elements of the systems framework EXCEPT:
8. Deontology asserts:
That no one has a duty to do what is right
That it is society’s duty to do what is right
That it is an individual’s duty to do what is right
None of the above
9. Utilitarianism emphasizes:
Happiness and welfare for the poor
Happiness and welfare for the deserving
Happiness and welfare for the rich
Happiness and welfare for the masses
10. Supply-side rationing is also referred to as:
Price ration i ng