- Who pays? Should health care be a privilege and each individual’s responsibility? Should you be allowed to decide if you want to spend your money on some form of health care insurance or use it for other purchases? Should you be allowed to decide that you live a healthy lifestyle, and you will pay out of pocket for your needs? If you get into a situation that is beyond your ability to pay, should you have to suffer the consequences? Should those consequences include permanent damage or death?
Is illness and infirmity a burden on society and health care for every citizen a right? Think of other rights extended to American citizens. We are entitled to free primary education, a safe food and water supply, public health surveillance for communicable diseases, and police and fire protection. These are all funded by public money, which comes from taxes. Should health care join that list? Is the average taxpayer willing to assume that burden?
If a public health care system is selected, who should be the administrator? Should the same people who run Medicare run a national health system? Is the Medicare system running well enough to be expanded to everyone? If a public option is selected, what happens to the current health care insurance industry? How would the transition from private to public be orchestrated?Click Here For More Information On This Paper
The issues of how much and to whom is further complicated by the aging of the population and the rapid advance in health care technology. Both factors have contributed to marked increases in health care costs. How will anyone predict costs in the future? Is rationing health care the only solution? 200 words
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- It is a scary trend especially, that we have the opportunity to model other healthcare systems that are in place and functional. We also have the option to create a system that works for the American people. Where do we fail? How does a European system of healthcare compare with technology, cost structures, reimbursement, etc… ? 150 words
- What is your opinion about this article: The constitutionality of current legal barriers to telemedicine in the United States: analysis and future directions of its relationship to national and international health care reform. 150 words
- What is your opinion about this article: The key to real health care reform is tackling barriers standing in way of clinical integration.
- What is your opinion about this article: Challenges ahead of health care finance:150 words
- What will have a greater effect on the future cost of health care in the United States: political and social changes or medicinal and technological advances? Support your response. Your response should be 200-300 words. Please ensure to substantiate your response with scholarly sources or a personal account of your own experience in the work place.