Please provide a short essay on a single topic in Environmental Health which we have covered this quarter.
- * Describe the topic and the importance to Public Health and explain why that is an area you are interested in studying further.
- * How would you go about advancing the field of study in this area?
- * How would you incorporate this into your major field of study (i.e. Nutrition, Epidemiology, Health Education, etc.)
- * Identify the primary “stakeholders” impacted by changes in this area and how you would best communicate with them about this topic?
* (Use only the space remaining on pages 1 & 2…and remember spelling and grammar will be a part of the grading of this question. Thank you).
And also answer these two questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- ** The “polluter pays principle” means that:
- The polluter of the environment pays for the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the consumer
- The polluter of the environment passes the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the company’s employees
- The polluter of the environment passes the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the regulatory agency overseeing that category of pollution
- The public can pollute as much as they want and the companies have to pay the costs of pollution prevention and control
- ** The policy process of balancing the economic and other costs with the social and health benefits of environmental decisions is:
- An independent process that does not consider Risk Assessment
- A part of the Risk Assessment process
- Synonymous with Risk Management
- Closely aligned with Risk Assessment
- An arbitrary and capricious exercise performed in order to placate the public