Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum,
- Read the weekly lecture.
- Review the DargeanGrix Business Scenariodocument.
- Read the following: 5 Powerful Ways to Confront Change in the Workplace (Links to an external site.), â€˜Nicenessâ€™ Can Hurt an Organization (Links to an external site.), 8 Ways to Manage Change in the Workplace Effectively (Links to an external site.), Intangible Benefits Can Play Key Role in Business Case (Links to an external site.), What Are the Tangible and Intangible Benefits of ERP System? (Links to an external site.), and What Are Intangible Benefits? (Links to an external site.)
In this discussion, imagine that your venture capital (VC) investment organization (DargeanGrix) is changing from the traditional communication methods of telephone or travel to face-to-face interaction with clients. DargeanGrix is now proposing to communicate with clients through video conferencing instead. Your management team has determined that DargeanGrix will be implementing a video conferencing system hosted by SeausNow Video Conferencing, Ltd., a (fictitious) outsourcing vendor. SeausNow Video will provide all video services, video conferencing accounts, and support for the video equipment that will be installed on-site for DargeanGrix.
You have been asked to provide feedback on the challenges the new video services will present in your area. Consider what kind of benefits or problems the new video conferencing system will bring to you in your DargeanGrix role.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your role in DargeanGrix is assigned below according to the first initial of your last name. If your last name begins with
- A, J, or S: You will be a general partner.
- B, K, or T: You will be a vice president.
- C, L, or U: You will be a principal.
- D, M, or V: You will be an associate.
- E, N, or W: You will be an analyst.
- F, O, or X: You will be a chief financial officer.
- G, P, or Y: You will be a client service manager.
- H, Q, or Z: You will be an IT support technician.
- I or R: You will be an IT operations manager.
For a quick primer on some of the responsibilities that are associated with various titles common in venture VC firms, consider reviewing the resources listed in the Recommended Resources section of the Week 4 – Resources page.
State your assigned role within the first line of your discussion post, then while staying within your assigned role,
- Explain in detail how you would participate in this change (e.g., explain your role in the organization, identify your needs, state your concerns and complaints, and describe your specific role in the transformation).
- Explain two benefits and one (or more) problems that you would identify from the perspective of your assigned role.
- Describe how you would approach one of the problems youâ€™ve identified during this technological change.
NAME STARTS WITH R.