As an alternative, you may use the Internet to find information about the Stroop test, such as a demo video or articles that describe how it works and the various results people who have taken the test have experienced.
After you have finished the two tasks listed above or conducted your own research on the Stroop test, respond to the following. Use the headings below to organize this part of your paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1.Based on your own experience with the Stroop test or the research you conducted about it, explain which of the two tasks above would be harder and why.
2.Briefly explain the role of the anterior cingulate in audiovisual processing and the symptoms of brain injury to this area. Use the Capella library to research the material and support your answers.
3.Discuss whether a person with dyslexia or a brain injury would have more or less trouble with this task. Comment on how someone would do on this task if he or she did not speak English. What other observations did you have?
Below are the required headings for Part A of this assessment. These should stand alone and should not be incorporated into the content of the answer:
- Which task would be harder? Why? • What is the role of the anterior cingulate in audiovisual processing and the symptoms of brain injury to this area? • Discuss whether a person with dyslexia or a brain injury would have more or less trouble with this task. • How would someone do on this task if he or she did not speak English? • Other observations.
The blind spot is the area on the retina without photoreceptors. Therefore, the part of an image that falls on this region will not be seen. It is in this region that the optic nerve exits the eye on its way to the brain. Humans may use different parts of their brain to discriminate objects from people. In particular, we may have specialized neurons for recognizing faces.
For this part of the assessment, answer the following questions. Use the Capella library to research the material and support your answers. Format your paper by using the questions as headings; do not incorporate the questions into the content of the answers.
1.What is the problem of final integration of visual information?
2.What kind of problem(s) does this present regarding our understanding of how the brain works?
3.Is this a problem that needs to be solved?
4.What research has been conducted into this issue? Are there any recent papers in the scientific literature that address this issue?
- Written Communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double spaced. Use Microsoft Word to complete the assessment.
- Length: Write a minimum of 4 pages, excluding the title page and reference page.