- In this 6 to 8-page paper (page count excludes title page and reference page), you will discuss the transgenerational model) and the classic family therapy models from module 4 (the structural model) and apply the chosen models to the Case of Sharon and her Family (Thomlison pp. 196-197).
- Do not use an abstract with this paper, start with a standard APA title page.
- Include an introductory paragraph that includes a clear thesis statement as well as a brief explanation of why you chose the two models you selected.
- The main body of your paper should be 4 to 5 pages and must demonstrate the differences in the two approaches chosen, including a brief description of each model and the key intervention strategies and expected outcomes of each approach. Be sure to include specific examples of what the family therapist would do and say in each of these models and how the therapist would work with the family overall. Your work should clearly address the question; what is the family therapist most interested in when they are working in each of these models and how do they engage the family in the therapeutic process? Include cultural and ethical considerations that might arise in working with this family from these perspectives.
- Conclude your paper with a 1 to 2-page summary that compares and contrasts both approaches along with a critical analysis of which model you feel would be most beneficial to this family; including the degree to which you believe these models are or are not strengths-based and sensitive to culture and trauma-informed principles of care.
- Please use the Goldenberg text along with a minimum of 6 other academic sources to support your work. There are a number of excellent references listed in the Thomlison text, you are welcome to use some of these as long as you cite something beyond what is cited in Thomlison, you will need to retrieve a copy of the full articles to do this. You must appropriately cite all resources used in the paper and include a list of APA-style references at the end of your paper.
0 0 admin admin2021-10-14 22:07:382021-10-14 22:07:38Your work should clearly address the question; what is the family therapist most interested in when they are working in each of these models and how do they engage the family in the therapeutic process?
We are experienced and have access to ample research materials to guarantee quality A+ papers.
Our Professional Writers can handle all subjects and deliver your papers on time.
- Do you see any possibilities for helping Paul find meaning in his life in the face of death? What diversity issues and ethical considerations might arise in your work with Paul?
- Describe two potential impacts of this type of prejudice on individual behavior or relationships when exhibited blatantly and exhibited subtly. Use the current literature to support your response.