Write a 750-1,000-word assignment that gives a general overview of commonly used substance use disorder treatment approaches. In addition, you are to select two common approaches and compare their similarities and differences.
Include the following in your assignment:
- A brief description of two common empirically researched substance use disorder treatments. Choose from either Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, or Solution-focused Brief Therapy.
- A discussion about the differences of each treatment listed.
- A discussion about which method you would prefer to use and why.
- A list of professionals who may be involved in treatment, their role, and how you would coordinate treatment with them.
- A minimum of two scholarly sources.
**I have chosen Solution-focused brief therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy****
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consider using the following level-one APA headings in your paper to help organize the content:
- Overview of Treatment Approaches to Addictions Counseling
- Treatment Differences
- Preferred Method and Rationale
- Treatment Professionals
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
*** Please include an Intro or Conclusion
*** FIND 2 PEER-REVIEWED SOURCES
- Not web pages. Scholarly = Peer-Reviewed / Published
- Aim to use current resources as well.
Please notice that the Rubric identifies the scoring levels of this assignment in the following manner:
- Excellent (100%) – Thorough, Well-Reasoned, Fully Supported by Scholarly Sources, Rich in Detail
- Good (87%) – Thorough and Well-Reasoned, supported only by Course Materials, No Additional Research Included
- Satisfactory (79%) – Accurate and Complete, Not Comprehensive, No Support Evident
- Less Than Satisfactory (74%) – Incomplete or Flawed Response, but still receives a passing score due to attempt with some information included deserving of points.
- Unsatisfactory (0%