DUE IN 8 HOURS – I AM ATTACHING PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS AND THE FEEDBACK ON EACH ONE
Final Project: A City Museum
Now that all of your important decisions have been made, it is time for you, as the chosen Director of the new city museum, to write and present your Final Museum Proposal to your City Officials.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this final proposal your decisions and the reasons for them should be made evident:
· Why did you decide on the this particular focus for the city museum?
· Why do you think that the permanent exhibit you have chosen will appeal to the city’s diverse citizens as well as to foreign visitors?
· What is your reasoning for deciding on this particular museum site? What documentation have you found that would support your decision? Do you anticipate any opposition to your site selection? How will you answer their concerns?
All of these questions should be answered in your Final Museum Proposal.
· Go back and review your Instructor’s feedback on each of the previous Project Milestones. Make any necessary revisions, and incorporate any needed Instructor feedback. Then, pull together all of the information, ideas and resources you have collected to complete your Final Museum Proposal.
You identified an appropriate source and you provided details. However, your APA format is not quite correct. You did not post the reference to the course blog. You provided a good summary of the article.
Is this an existing museum. If so, you are supposed to be proposing a new one. Otherwise you did a good job profiling your city.
You did a good job with the components of the assignment and you made some good points and presented good ideas for your permanent exhibit. You have several writing errors. See my notes in your paper.
Week 4 is an annotated bib
Student Contributed Resource Worksheet
Directions: Please type your answers in the boxes provided. If you need more space, the box will expand as you write—so, there is no need to worry about space. Do not write your answers in a separate document because your Instructor uses the Rubric after each question to grade that section. You may also use the Rubric as a guide to make sure you completed the question correctly.
Quality of Life in Cities: Perspectives
1. Find one article from the library or credible Internet site that focuses on quality of life in a specific city or in cities generally.
Note: You may use articles by the authors listed in the Learning Resources section but you may also include other authors.
|Insert the requested information in the box below.|
|Author name: Abbott-Donnelly.
Year and date of publication: July 7, 2017.
Name of the article (or web article or website): Creating, Analysing and Sustaining Smarter Cities: A Systems Perspective
Name of the publication (or website): College Publications
Volume and issue number (for magazine or journal articles): ISBN:1848902093 9781848902091
URL (that is, the web address) of the website (if applicable): https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=3165234
Next, attempt to organize the information above into an APA-style reference. There are two examples in the following box, one for an article published in a magazine or journal and one for an article published on a website.
|Insert APA reference below.|
|Example of an article published in a magazine or journal:
Kotkin, J. (2005). Cities: Places sacred, safe, and busy. The Next American City, (8), 19–22.
Example of an article published on a website:
Montgomery, C. (2013, November 1). The secrets of the world’s happiest cities. The Guardian. Retrieved from http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/01/secrets-worlds-happiest-cities-commute-property-prices
Enter your attempt at an APA style reference:
Abbott-Donnelly, I., & Lawson, H. B. (2017). Creating, Analysing and Sustaining Smarter Cities: A Systems Perspective. College Publications
Finally, post this reference to the course blog.
|Question #1 Rubric (for Instructor use only)||Points|
|Did the student find one academically appropriate source? _____ / 17.5 points
Did the student provide all the requested details about the source? _____/ 17.5 points
Did the student attempt to put the reference to the source in APA format? _____/ 17.5 points
Did the student post the reference to the course blog? _____ / 17.5 points
2. Write an annotation in the box below. An annotation summarizes the article and its point of view. It can be thought of as the explanation for why the article relates to the topic or an Assignment. Your annotation for this article should be 3–4 sentences.
|Insert your answer below.|
|The book chose explains in the best way how cities work to in order to sustain the alarming pressure resulting from change. It further explains the complex nature of cities and their interconnection between economic, social and environmentally. This however allows individuals work in extra manner to gain sustainable living.|
|Question #2 Rubric (for Instructor use only)||Points|
|Did the student provide an explanation for why the article relates to the topic? _____/30 points
|Worksheet Total Points||100 points|
© 2015 Laureate Education, Inc. Page 4 of 5