- What interested you about the role of a practitioner-scholar within the field of psychology.
- Write a paragraph summarizing your vision of your career as a practitioner-scholar in psychology.
- -Be sure to include information from the Articulating Your Purpose activity. (Attached file)
- Consider how the scholar-practitioner learning model can guide your professional development, encouraging you to investigate and critically evaluate relevant theory and research to determine effective best practices that you will use on the job. ( Attached File)
- How does your role as a practitioner-scholar impact your time management action plan?
- Based on your results on the time management action plan, what adjustments do you think you will need to make to succeed in your studies?
- How does University Policy 4.02.02: Learner Code of Conduct apply to your ethics as a practitioner-scholar?(Attached file)
- Articulating your purpose.
Purpose Title I want to help children and stakeholders with Developmental disabilities. Purpose Statement I want to work with Autistic children and other individuals that have developmental disabilities in ABA. These children will have to learn to live alone and function in different environments as time progresses. To do this, I will enhance my knowledge of applied behavior analysis in order to maximize client’s outcomes in all environments.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Learners are expected to conduct themselves in a manner guided by respect, collegiality, honesty, and ethical behavior as part of their academic development. Learner conduct that infringes on the quality of such an educational experience is not acceptable. This policy describes the types of conduct that are deemed prohibited and unacceptable. (Separate university policies address academic honesty and discrimination, harassment, and assault. For further details, see university policies 3.01.01 Academic Integrity and Honesty and 4.02.04 Discrimination, Harassment, and Assault.) This policy also serves as a tool to combat impersonation, identity theft, text mining, and/or creation of fictitious identities in an effort to secure access to federal funds.
Prohibited learner conduct includes but is not limited to the following: complicity, dishonesty, disruptive conduct, disrespect, document forgery, illegal activity, impersonation, text mining, and theft, as described in the definitions section of this policy.
The scholar-practitioner learning model will guide your professional development, encouraging you to investigate and critically evaluate relevant theory and research to determine effective best practices that you will use on the job. It will help you establish a lifelong commitment to continually building relevant knowledge and skill in your areas of interest and specialization in psychology.