Only what is highlighted is what is needed the 2 in purple are the slides I need completed I only need 2 slides per question. a total of 4 slides only. I do need speaker notes as well. All information needed is highlighted. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you
Your Learning Team has been selected to consult for a prestigious health care organization. Your ultimate goal is to develop a proposal to present to the board of the organization. At their last meeting, the board asked your team to prepare a proposal on how the organization might adopt a technology trend to improve the quality of the health care delivered to organization members. The topic is National health care information network
Specifically, the board wants to know the following about the technology you recommend:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· What are the types and uses of this new technology across the continuum of health care?
· What are the anticipated effects of this technology on health care?
· What are the privacy risks and security safeguards of this technology?
· What strategies will be used to evaluate system effectiveness?
· What is management’s role in this technology initiative?
· What are the benefits of this new technology that support quality initiatives?
· What are the educational and training needs for the use of this technology in health care?
The board requires the proposal to be in the form of a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentation withdetailed speaker notes. Your notes must consist of complete sentences and paragraphs, and represent the words you would speak if you were giving an in-person presentation.
From this list, select a new technology trend, which you will submit for your facilitator’s approval in Week Two:
· Optical imagery for diagnosing disease
· Health care robots
· Neural engineering
· Intelligent mobile devices
· National health care information network
· A future technology trend of your choice