Prepare a 3–4 page (1000-1200 words) analysis for Dr. Green that demonstrates your consideration of your practice’s current capabilities with regard to 1) adopting a concierge care business model or 2) expanding the existing practice. (Feel free to look at sample SWOT or Porter’s Five Forces Framework templates for ideas, but do not use a template because some applications may not be able to “read” the template you select.)
It is important to note that there are no completely right or wrong answers for this Assignment. In the end, the physicians will make the final decision, but they are looking to you to evaluate the situation from a business perspective, to have asked the right questions and to do the legwork.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your submission will be graded based on your clear demonstration that the following have been considered:
- Customers (mix, customer demand)
- Continuity of care
- Sources of revenue
- Costs (including marketing, technology, payroll, office fit-out)
- Staffing needs (propose specific roles and responsibilities)
- Ethical concerns Finally, in a concise summary paragraph or two, present your recommendation to your employers. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the status quo versus moving to a concierge care model? Does a hybrid model make sense? If so, how would you structure it, and why do you think it is the desired option? Remember to be clear and detailed in your responses. Your writing should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.), and it should be logical, original and insightful. Finally, ensure that your paper fully conforms to APA Style and include a cover page and a reference page.
- Requirements The body of the paper should be 3–4 pages (1000-1200 words) in length. A title page and a reference page should also be included but do not apply to the length requirement.
- The paper should be written in an essay format, with transitions between paragraphs that discuss specific topic areas or thoughts. Include an introduction and conclusion.