Please follow the Rubric for this assignment
Benchmark – Personality Assessments
There are several personality inventories. Some examples are the Predictive Index, Myers-Briggs, and the Kiersey Termperament Sorter. (Note: this is not a comprehensive list.) Understanding the value of these measures for screening and assessment in hiring decisions is of the upmost importance. For this assignment, you will analyze two personality inventories used in human resources and industrial/organizational psychology. The analysis will include: title, author and publisher, theoretical foundation of the test; a description of each test content, purpose, structure, administration, and scoring guidelines; an evaluation of the reliability and validity of each test; a critique of the strengths and weaknesses of using each test in an applied setting; and an analysis of the multicultural application of each test. Frame your answer from a theoretical perspective. Lastly, determine the impact personality assessment has for the individual and group to improve organizational performance.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Write an essay (1,750-2,000 words) in which you will analyze two personality inventories. Be sure to address the following:
1. Critically evaluate two personality inventories.
2. Develop an empirical examination theoretical foundation for each inventory.
3. Assess each personality inventory for reliability and validity.
4. Evaluate the applied use as well as multicultural use of each inventory.
5. Evaluate the impact personality assessment has for the individual and group to improve organizational performance.
Gurven, M., von Rueden, C., Massenkoff, M., Kaplan, H., & Lero Vie, M. (2013). How universal is the Big Five? Testing the five-factor model of personality variation among
forager–farmers in the Bolivian Amazon. Journal Of Personality And Social Psychology, 104(2), 354-370. doi:10.1037/a0030841
Consiglio, C., Alessandri, G., Borgogni, L., & Piccolo, R. F. (2013). Framing work competencies through personality traits: The Big Five Competencies grid. European Journal
Of Psychological Assessment, 29(3), 162-170. doi:10.1027/1015-5759/a000139
Vigil-Colet, A., Morales-Vives, F., Camps, E., Tous, J., & Lorenzo-Seva, U. (2013). Development and validation of the overall personality assessment scale (OPERAS).
Psicothema, 25(1), 100-106.