!!!!!Due SATURDAY April 23 at 8 PM EASTERN TIME!!!!
The selected theory you will be writing about is the Existential approach to Psychotherapy. I have attatched a PDF of information from class lectures as well as images of the text you are required to reference.
Write a 2-3 page reflection paper (The 2-3 pages does NOT include a cover page and reference page. These will be additional so total of 5 pages) describing a preferred approach to counseling from the theories we have covered throughout the semester. The paper must be double-spaced and written in APA style with a cover sheet and references.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
ALL of the following needs to be addressed in your paper and you must label each section accordingly as follows:
- Selected Theory: What theory from the selected readings did you select and why?
- Goals for Therapy: What are the most important goals for therapy?
- Role of Therapist: What is your role and function as a therapist?
- Techniques: What techniques would you be likely to apply to a specific problem(s) (from the selected approach)?
- Expectations of Client: What would you expect from your client?
Make sure that your opinions and assertions are supported by the information in the text and consistent with the theory or theories you selected. You should use the text as a reference as well as AT LEAST ONE outside resource and refer to it in your paper.
Each section of your paper should be labeled as follows:
- Selected Goals for Therapy
- Role & Function of the Therapist
- Techniques to be Used
- Expectations of Client
Grading Rubric for Paper
- COVERAGE OF THE REQUIRED CONTENT- 6 POINTS
- USE OF TEXT AS A REFERENCE- 1 POINT
- USE OF AT LEAST ONE OUTSIDE RESOURCE WITH REFERENCE LISTED- 1 POINT
- APPLICATION OF THE THEORETICAL CONCEPTS IN YOUR REFLECTIONS- 1 POINT