- McCance, K., & Huether, S.
- UNIT XII: Chapters 40-42
- UNIT XI: Chapters 37-39
Entries should consist of a 1-page entry regarding this week’s topic. Discuss the topic in terms of
- How the content and assignments met the course objective(s).
- Summarize the key learning points you experienced for the week.
- Your understanding of pathophysiology as it applies to your current RN practice.
- Struggles or successes that you had for the week in terms of the course content. This is meant to be a reflection on the course content, and less of a reflection on your feelings.
McCance, K., & Huether, S. (2013) Study Guide for Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults And Children . (7th Ed.). Mosby, Elsevier. ISBN 978-0323370455
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now