Part 1: Older Adult Interview
Interview an older adult of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) and have a discussion about the factors that influenced their development. Address the following as part of the interview:
- Cognitive, physical, and psychosocial development during the interviewee’s Maturity Stage of Adulthood (age 65 or older).
- How peers influenced the interviewee during his or her adolescent/young adult stage.
- What people and/or events influenced the interviewee’s development of morals such as faith, ethics, and culture?
- How the interviewee’s experiences, positive or negative, have formulated who he or she is as a mature adult.
Part 2: Reflection
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
From the perspective of your specific discipline, write a paper of 750-1,000 words, discussing the Erik Erickson’s Integrity vs. Despair theory and how it relates to your interview. Include the following in your paper:
- A description of the selected theory.
- A description of your interviewee (gender, age, ethnicity, etc.).
- How the interviewee’s responses illustrate the selected theory. Support your response with examples.
- Discuss the ethical and cultural strategies for promoting resilience, optimum development, and wellness in older adults in general.
- Include at least three scholarly references in addition to a personal communication reference for the interviewee.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. Please use APA Headings.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.