For this Assignment, you will begin to examine your resources and synthesize this information into the literature review narrative.
- Review the Learning Resources related to conducting literature reviews as well as how to synthesize the research.
- Review the “Literature Review Matrix Template” that you completed in Week 4.
- Consider how you might synthesize your resources for your problem of study.
- Of the 12–14 resources collected in Week 4, choose a minimum of 6–10 peer-reviewed journal articles that most closely address the problem chosen for your Capstone Project.
- Make sure that your articles are about 80 percent current, meaning from the past 5 years.
Assignment (4–6 pages, in addition to the title page and reference page)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following:
- Begin with a brief introduction explaining the problem within the topic of study.
- Complete an integrated synthesis of your resources related to your problem statement.
- Conclude with a summary paragraph.
- Alcohol Assessment A-2 is The Video)
- Identify issues/problems that EBP say would be best in this situation? (when is this assessment done?)
- Write up a brief summary of the presenting client
- What tools (at least two) would you use to assess this person?
- What did you want to ask that the video did not ask (justify)
- Identify three (3) local resources that you can refer an individual to? (Long Beach, Ca.)
- Identify three (3) gaps in services that you might advocate for in your community (Long Beach, Ca.)
Chose a class partner- and practice administering a tool and answer the following questions:
- What questions were most difficult for you to ask?
- What questions do you feel a client would have difficulty answering?
- How do you assess your competency in administering this tool?
- What impact does diversity and culture play in ANY assessment tool you use