Prepare a summary brief (10-12 pages) for senior leaders on how Joint Commission accreditation helps the organization comply with regulatory requirements, improve quality, and meet stakeholder needs. Include a recommendation about other accrediting bodies that might benefit the organization.
SCORING GUIDE MUST BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Shaw, C. D. (2015). How can healthcare standards be standardised? BMJ Quality & Safety, 24(10), 615–619.
- Wickersham, M. E., & Basey, S. (2016). Is accreditation sufficient? A case study and argument for transparency when government regulatory authority is delegated. Journal of Health and Human Services Administration, 39(2), 245.
Joint Commission Standards
- CMS reg in limbo, but Joint Commission standard kicks in. (2018). Hospital Infection Control & Prevention, 45(1).
- Murray, K. (2016). Leadership Q&A.; The Joint Commission patient safety standards. Nursing Management, 47(1), 56.
- Murray, K. (2016). The Joint Commission patient safety standards. Nursing Management, 47(1), 56.
- Stern, G. (2017). Using a scientific approach to meet Joint Commission AEM standards. Biomedical Instrumentation & Technology, 51(2), 157–162.