Grant proposal in Public Health economics
Proposals must include a plan for determining the degree to which objectives are met and methods are followed. This section is extremely important as funders pay particular attention to evaluation methods, since they need help determining whether a proposed project represents an intelligent investment for them. The evaluation section should meet the following criteria:
- Presents a plan for evaluating accomplishment of objectives
- Presents a plan for evaluating and modifying methods over the course of the program
- Explains who will be doing the evaluation and how they were chosen
- Clearly states evaluation criteria
- Describes how data will be gathered
- Explains any test instruments or questionnaires to be used
- Describes the process of data analysis
- Shows how evaluation will be used for program improvements
- Describes any evaluation reports to be produced
For this Discussion, keep these evaluation criteria in mind as you review the two grant applications listed in the Learning Resources. Two applications were submitted. Only one can receive the grant funds. Based on the information you have available, and using the evaluation rubric for each grant application, determine which one of the grants you believe should receive funding.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
With these thoughts in mind:
Give three reasons why you selected the grant that you choose to fund and two reasons why you chose not to fund the other grant. Then, briefly explain two grant-writing strategies that you might recommend to improve the unsuccessful proposal.