Use the major international political event that you selected for Assignment 1 in order to complete this assignment. These are all the instructons below please read and follow very carefully this assignment is worth 210 points.
Use the basic outline below to draft your presentation. Organize your responses to each question under the following section headings:
- Part IV:[Name of Select Major International Event] (for Question 1-5)
- Introduction (for Question 6a)
- Background (for Question 6b)
- International Organizations and Actors (for Question 6c)
- International Law (for Question 6d)
- Global Health (for Question 6e)
- A Look at the Future (for Question 6f)
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide presentation in which you separate the content into sections:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Present your findings using the Microsoft PowerPoint software with at least ten (10) topics / slides in your presentation.
- Include a title slide and references section (Note: These two  slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement).
- Develop a creative, appealing presentation using your chosen tool for a professional audience, using two to three (2-3) colors, two to three (2-3) fonts, and two to three (2-3) other visuals.
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
- Create a section of the presentation (six  slides) in which you:
a. Provide a brief description of your chosen event.
b. Describe the population and its influence on crime, health, and environmental problems.
c. Discuss the influence of all international organizations and transactional actors and its role in peace keeping missions and enforcement.
d. Examine international law, and explain how EUs, IGOs, and/or NGOs have addressed acts of piracy, weapons of mass destruction, and human rights.
e. Identify any disease(s) that may have impacted your event and assess the role of IGOs and NGOs in dealing with global health problems.
f. Examine the likelihood of conflict and cooperation in the future.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- A minimum of ten (10) PowerPoint slides, with one or two (1 or 2) devoted to each of the topics in items 2-4 above. Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Use the major international political event that you selected for Assignment 1 in order to complete this assignment.
- In the Notes View of each PowerPoint slide, incorporate the notes you would use when presenting the slides to an audience.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria described above (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.)
- In addition to the content slides required, include a title slide and a reference slide. The title slide must contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date. The reference slide should list, in APA format, the sources you consulted in writing the paper