Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Evaluate the main steps in building a strategic plan for a health care organization.
- Analyze the content included in a market plan.
- Formulate building strategy into the organization and distinguish the driving force.
- Examine the development of a strategic mindset and the decision-making role of the marketplace in a health care organization.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
HA575-1: Distinguish how marketing principles and theories can maximize effectiveness of healthcare systems.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
HA575-2: Evaluate research-supported strategies for efficiently assessing and measuring marketing potential.
- Title page
- Propose your health care firm.
- Compose the services and/or products offered.
- Prepare a need for the strategic and business plan.
- Compare the difference between the strategic plan and a business plan.
- Relate Force and Focus
- Distinguish is the driving force
Submit Part I | Title and Introduction
The Assignment should meet all APA standards, be grammatically correct, appropriate and consistent research citation and documentation, appropriate graphics to display data and the results of analysis, and visual materials to support presentation of the overall document. Each section is to be a minimum of two (2) pages and should include a separate title and reference page. Your Final Project will have a separate title page and one reference page(s) that combines all references utilized throughout the Final Project.
Length (met/exceeds requirements; one page or more for each section in length, not including your title or reference page). References are to be scholarly peer reviewed resources ONLY, with a minimum of two (2) references. Carefully cites borrowed material, All sources used in the paper appear in the References. Alphabetized, includes names of author(s), title, place of publication, publisher, date of publication with correct indention, and correct capitalization meeting APA guidelines.
You MUST use the APA template for ALL written Assignments.
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Doc Sharing to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.