Food leads to healthy mind and body, healthy mind and body leads to education, Education leads to development. Which means ultimately a healthy food can lead to development. So it is very important to eat well. National school lunch program: It is a federally assisted program of meal being operated in either nonprofit private schools or public schools and residential child care centers. The purpose of this meal program is to provide a low-cost of free meal to the kids of schools so that they maintain a balanced nutritional diet along with study. This program was started under National School Lunch Act, which was duly signed by President Harry Truman in 1946.
In this research my audiences are, parents, teachers, legislators, journalists, school food directors and producers. In official position audiences are school administrators, food producers and Child Nutrition Programs such as National School Lunch Program, Child and Adult Care Food Program, each of these programs helps fight hunger and obesity by reimbursing organizations such as schools, child care centers, and after-school programs for providing healthy meals to children. In decision makers for this topic Department of Education’s Office of School Food , Federal Food and Nutrition Programs and ministry of health and government.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Scope and outline
The paper would survey a number of schools and interview students and teachers on the
food program. Parents also would be incorporated to give their views.
- Does the food cause our children to develop bad eating habits? Effects the feeding program has on the behavior or how it influences their eating habits.
- What percent does unhealthy food in schools contribute to the US obese problems? The effects of the food program on weight of the students. Is it related to weight gain?
- What other health issues or diseases are being experienced? Whether they are being affected in other ways from the foods other than obesity.
- What is the general attitude of the children and parents towards the food program? Whether they approve the current setup or not.
- What changes should be made on handling of the foods in public schools? The desirable changes to the program or what students would prefer.
This study employs the descriptive research method, which uses observation and surveys. In this method, it is possible for the study to be convenient and quick. This dissertation aims to identify and evaluate the effect of the change and challenges in implementing a new program. Descriptive research could also suggest unanticipated hypotheses. Nonetheless, it would be difficult to rule out alternative explanations and especially infer causations. Thus, in this dissertation it is practical and reliable to use this kind of research approach.