Find five hospital or health care organization’s mission, vision and value statements. Discuss the ethical concerns and considerations that were or were not included in these statements. Explain what elements should have been included or excluded. Use at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library to support your explanation. Your original post must be a minimum of 250 words.
1.) St. Vincent Hospital
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Mission: To reveal and embody Christ’s healing love for all people through our high quality Franciscan health care ministry.
- Vision: Providing Health, Healing and Hope to Eastern Wisconsin through One Family.
- Values: Our core values of Respect, Care, Competence and joy will be lived by all who work here and felt by all who use our services.
2.) Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Mission: To provide compassionate and superior health care to everyone in our community and region.
- Vision: A regional medical center offering advanced medicine and a full continuum of health care services.
- Values: We will fairly and accurately represent our capabilities and ourselves. We will not misrepresent our capabilities to the public. We will provide services to meet the identified needs of our patients and will constantly seek to avoid the provision of those services that are unnecessary or inefficient.
3.) Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- Mission: Aurora BayCare Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality comprehensive healthcare through superior personalized service, the advancement of medical education and research, and the most efficient use of resources.
- Vision: Aurora BayCare Medical Center will be the recognized leader for quality comprehensive healthcare, medical education and research in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
- Values: Quality: I will provide the highest quality healthcare. Service: I will exceed the expectations of patients, visitors, and caregivers. Respect: I will create a healing partnership with our patients, their families and caregivers through privacy, dignity, and collaboration. Stewardship: I will maximize community and stakeholder benefit through the efficient use of our resources.
4.) Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
- Mission: We Care. We Innovate. We Excel.
- Vision: Our vision is to deliver the future of medicine — today.
5.) Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Mission: Provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment. Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals. Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families. This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
- Vision: Become the best at transforming children’s lives by providing exceptional healthcare through innovative research, in a patient and family centered environment.