In the Final Project for this course, due by Day 7 of Week 10, you will critically evaluate the major concepts presented in this course.
For your Final Project, you will create a treatment plan to a scenario featuring an offender with multiple related factors (e.g., gender, ethnicity, type of offense, and age). See the scenarios provided in the Final Project Scenarios document located in the resources for this week.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your Final Project must be presented as a 12- to 15-page (not including references, title page, or abstract), double-spaced, APA-formatted paper. Please use 10- or 12-point, Times New Roman or Courier font. Reference citations should come from peer-reviewed journals, reputable periodicals, and non-commercial websites. Please note that Wikipedia is not considered a scholarly reference and is not accepted as a citable source.
In your Final Project, you must:
· Identify which scenario you selected to use for your Final Project.
· Explain the offender category(ies) that concurs with the scenario client and discern the treatment considerations inherent in this category(ies).
· Describe the multicultural factors (e.g., age, gender, and ethnicity) evident in the scenario and explain how these factors affect treatment and treatment approach(es).
· Describe the treatment approach(es) and/or programs you would use with the offender and explain why.
· Describe any legal and ethical issues that you might consider in the treatment of your selected offender and explain how you would address these issues.
· Describe the model you would use to measure treatment outcomes and explain why you selected this model.