Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures
Using the template provided, fill in the Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures with your information. You may make edits to the document to make it relevant to your experiences and practice. Keep in mind, this is a hypothetical example of what you should be using as a BCaBA or BCBA.
Upon completing and reviewing your Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures, answer the following questions in a separate document.
- Why is the Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures important?
- When should you be presenting this document and with whom should you be sharing it?
- How does the Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures relate to your ethical responsibilities to colleagues and to the profession of Applied Behavior Analysis?
- How does the Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures relate to your ethical responsibilities to your client and the family or those in the client’s support system?
Other Assignment Requirements
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: At least 1–2 recent scholarly resources.
- Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages, in addition to the Declaration of Professional Practice document, a title page and a references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- SafeAssign: You are required to use SafeAssign before submitting the completed assignment to your instructor. Submit your work to SafeAssign as a draft, review the results, and make any needed changes. When you are ready, submit your assignment to the assignment area for grading.
Review the Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment. Be sure to attach your updated Declaration of Professional Practices and Procedures and your explanatory paper in the assignment area.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.