To provide quality healthcare to the entire population, healthcare workers and educators must be competent in their understanding of the relevant characteristics for the ethnic groups represented. This is true both of individuals and of the organizational culture as a whole. For this discussion, consider the following:
- What is cultural competence and what are its benefits to the patient, staff, and healthcare organization?
- Identify evidence-based strategies that organizations could employ to establish and maintain cultural competence.
- What barriers exist regarding cultural competence and how might they be overcome?
- Describe the cultural competence of your organization. How might it affect the content of or quality of the outcome of your Unit 5 assignment?
- Reflect on your personal cultural competence. What things will you personally need to be aware of as you complete your Unit 5 assignment?
the topic chosen is high risk pregnant women with multimorbidities and risks.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
My program is an individual model of integrated care. This group of integrated care model is concerned with coordination of individual care for patients with multiple conditions or high-risk patients. The reason for choosing individual models of integrated care is that it facilitates appropriate delivery of health services and overcomes fragmentations between health care providers. Additionally, coordination for patients’ care in this model goes beyond a single episode of care, where it coordinates between different providers alongside embracing the concept of integration across life-course.
must be at least 150 words with at least 1 APA formatted reference in the post and as a reference.